Wedding Reception Catering Paisley
We are specialists in providing catering for wedding receptions in Paisley, at Top Class Catering, we understand that every function is unique, and has its own special requirements, from lunch for corporate clients, to the intricacies of your Wedding Reception in Paisley, Scotland.
We enjoy the challenge of interpreting your ideas and creating your important, special day or event. So if your looking for Wedding Reception Caterers in Paisley we are the company for the job!
Our specialities are our personalised function development, core staff who are part of our permanent team and reflect the Top Class Catering philosophy, seasonal, up to date menus designed specifically for the event, flexibility and client focus.
WEDDING RECEPTION CATERING PAISLEY
- Liaising with clients to asses and interpret specific needs.
- Function consulting and coordinating.
- Arranging hire and setting up of equipment, including temporary kitchens, marquees, tables and chairs, bars, linen, crockery and cutlery, etc
- Providing committed, experienced uniformed staff.
- Designing beautiful menus appropriate to the occasion.
- Organising the provision of beverages and bar equipment.
- Arranging the supply of music, entertainment, decoration, flowers, etc.
Please note that all our menus are suggestive and can easily be changed and adapted to suit your taste/needs.
We pride ourselves in the positive feedback that we constantly receive, look at our comments section to read some feedback reviews.
From the moment you contact us we can tailor make a quote for you including our packages or if you would prefer on a per head basis. We offer a no obligation wedding plan meeting where we come to you day or evening and weekends to discuss our services and your requirements or you can visit us at our Weddings & Events showroom and browse around and see what fantastic deals are on offer and get a cup of coffee. We also offer free advice on the planning of your BIG day and can talk you through different options and give you a structured timeline of your day.